Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Science Fair


The Science Fair is coming!  The Science Fair is coming!  Since I teach the girls their science every week, I get excited about things like this.  The elementary school is doing a science fair in March and today was the kickoff assembly.  We had Jeff from Edumazement come to the school and do an assembly.  It was a lot of fun and I think all the kids were super excited about the Science Fair this year.  Last year was the first year we did it and the participation was more than we expected.  This year, I predict we will triple the number of kids involved.  This is from last year's event and Kim and Sarah are really looking forward to this year!

4 comments:

  1. Cassidy just got done with her Science Fair project, she did it on rope strength. I will have to post some pictures on fb.

    ~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❤
    KLsCupboard.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Susan! I had a great time visiting your school. I was impressed that several parents and PTA members were able to attend. I hope your Science Fair is a huge hit.

    Fun resource: I've put together several videos of science experiments you can do at home at http://www.youtube.com/edumazement. Pass the link on to anyone who may be interested.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!