Monday, February 21, 2011

Hovander

Hovander Park is just the coolest place.  6 months of the year, they have all the animals there.  Turkeys, goats, pigs, and many others.  Of course there are also the peacocks.  I find peacocks to have this amazing beauty that leaves me speechless.  Then they open their mouths and let out this horrendous noise.  It's one of the worst noises from an animal that I have ever heard.  I think it makes the peacock even better.  I always like a surprise and knowing that something so beautiful has some depth and unseen challenges just makes me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I love taking the kids to Hovander Park, it's nice to be able to take them somewhere that we also went as kids! The only thing I am not too fond of is the tower!
    ~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❤
    KLsCupboard.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!