Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Find your happiness

Some days happiness slaps you in the face, other days you have to go searching.  When I have a day when I need to find my happiness, here is where I start.  Cool Bean Espresso.  To start with you get fair trade, organic beans that are fresh roasted every day.  Believe me when I tell you, this is GREAT coffee.  As if that wasn't enough, the baristas are AMAZING!  These women are friendly, sweet, and always have a smile along with the amazing drink that they are about to make for you.  Not enough for you?  Diego's breakfast burritos WITH their amazing salsa, bagels, muffins, scones, brownies, and cookies.  They even have gluten free options.  Thank you Alyssa, Kelly, Sara, and all the other wonderful Cool Beans gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!