Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Please excuse the quality of the picture.  My cell phone and I have no training.  I had to make my own post today even though Becca has already done the daily post.  Not many people know that Becca gets up between 4 and 5 am to make the kids homemade organic lunches.  Well, I saw how good these kids had it, slipped her some dough, and she makes them for me now as well.  Not only does she get up at some horribly insane hour that makes me want to weep, but she packs things like this on Valentine's Day. 

Really people?  Does it get better than this?  So, here's a shout out to you babe, I love you!  Thank you for all the little ways that you show us all that you love us.  You don't get told enough but you are so appreciated!

1 comment:

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!