Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dana Lyons

Dana Lyons is an AMAZING person.
Now that I got that out of the way let me tell you why.
Yesterday Alderwood Elementary School had the great privilege of having Dana Lyons be our kick off for the Green Schools program Susan and I are so excited to start.
Dana has an amazing capacity to give a damn, which my happy hippie heart just LOVES.
Then to top it all off he is a very genuine person, which is just an amazing quality to find in anyone. Thank You Dana for all that you do, all that you are, and for the shared dream in a better world. Your Happy Hippie Heart is appreciated.


"When you say you are afraid I understand
In a place where one can rarely smell the land
But the ocean breeze still blows here, that will never end
The seeds are lying dormant, it will never end "
~Willie Says~
~Dana Lyons~



http://www.cowswithguns.com


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Becca. You wrote exactly what I felt and you did it wonderfully.

    Dana is the most genuinely nice, compassionate person that I have met in such a long time. I look forward to many years of his music, his ideas, and his dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!