Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Morgan Day

I have the amazing privilege of being friends with Morgan.  She is one of the most kind and giving people that I have ever met in my life.  Today, she is 2700 miles away and donating a kidney to her friend Dawn.  She has lifted my life to a level that it could never attained without her friendship.

Morgan, you are brave, smart, funny, beautiful, and all the things in life that I hope to be.

Thank you for your friendship, generosity, and caring.

We love you and wish you a safe operation and fast healing.  Come home to us soon, we miss you!

Please send all of your positive energy, prayers, and blessings to Morgan and Dawn today.  Good luck ladies and may the universe keep you safe!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog post! Morgan has been doing very well, and Dawn was just waiting for a non-ICU bed as of yesterday. So things look good. Keep beaming those good recovery thoughts! -- Catharine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catharine,
    I'm glad you liked it. Whenever Morgan talks about you, she just shines. It makes me happy to know that she has friends like you. We're sending all we can. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!