Monday, November 25, 2013

New Day

                             

                                I welcome this new day. 
          It is a gift to me, a new creation, a promise of resurrection.
       Greetings to the Four Realms, the Goddesses and Gods, 
                              and the Kindred of Yore.
           I salute the Sun, the Earth, the Seas, and the Sky.
                 I am thankful for being alive this morning. 
               Thankful for the sleep that has refreshed me.
                      May my hands do the good work.
                           May my eyes see the truth.
                         May I speak compassionately.
                May I make the world a better place this day.
                                          Awen.
                                   
~Ceisiwr Serith~
                                  Book of Pagan Prayer

1 comment:

  1. THIS is exactly what I needed to read right now! Thank you Ducks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!