Friday, March 2, 2012

The Mist

I was very drawn to this picture at Brandywine Kitchen in downtown Bham when Becca and I took the kids out for lunch.  I'm so glad Becca took a photo of it.  

When I saw it, I instantly thought "This must be in Washington".  The way it looks as if it's been raining while you're driving across the Astoria-Megler bridge from Washington to Oregon, brings me a strange peace like I can almost see through the mist.  

Please excuse the run-on sentence. 

On a side note:  The Brandywine Kitchen makes the BEST hand cut organic fries in the universe (except for Becca's but we don't have a restaurant yet).  The staff is friendly, the decor is awesome, and you get to sit in pews.  I recommend it to anyone looking for a local place to eat!  You can click on the link above or just go down to 1317 Commercial Street and check them out! 

Happy March Happy Hippies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!