Friday, December 23, 2011

Time

The time between Samhain and Yule is, for me, a time for reflection.  Where have I been?  Where am I?  Where am I going?  I was scanning some pictures into the comp. last night and I found the picture on the left.  I knew right then that today's blog would be about time. 

When you're a child, time goes by so slowly.  You're never going to be 5, 10, 13, 16, 18, or even 21.  
As you get older, and especially once you have kids, you realize that time passes so swiftly.  You're 21, you blink, and you're 36.  

Cherish time.  Let it be your friend and not your enemy.  Make the most of every moment you have with those you love.

For those wondering, 1992 Jr. Prom that I dragged Kevin too is on the left and a picture of us at Red Robin in 2009.  17 years apart.  Crazy.  24 years of friendship and I don't see that stopping any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. omgosh how much do i just love this post!?!?

    time & i have a love/hate relationship but you are sooo right -- it should be our friend & not your enemy.

    love the photos & that you are still with your high school sweetheart -- that just rocks!

    merry yule!
    cyn

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!