Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Science Fair recap

I didn't get a final count of the projects but there were many.  What I do know is that for the 2nd Annual Science Fair we had twice the parent/family/friend turnout to see the hard work all of the kids put in.  I was super proud of our Alderwood students that participated and their families who supported them.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you! 

Abby, Sarah, and Kim worked their patoots off and wrote a story, drew storyboards, input code into the Storytelling Alice program, answered their question, and put their board together.  They presented their project to the judge, got their scores, and then got their awesome ribbons.

My dad pushed the restart button for the animation.  We were very proud of him. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what makes your hippie heart happy!